A team of experts considers the weather and aurora forecast every day to see if the conditions are favorable or not. If the odds are against the aurora being visible for some reason, we cancel the tour. If we cancel the tour and your clients are unable to attend at a later date you can get a refund (this will not apply if you your clients did the tour and did not see the northern lights, or if your your second attempt is cancelled due to bad weather)